Create favorable conditions for students and practitioners (HSSV) – from colleges and universities in the Mekong Delta – have the opportunity to join an intensive working environment; through practical activities such as
- Participating in internships of surveying the natural environment of soil-water-air;
- Deciding to choose plants and animals to build smart farming system;
- Develop and practice clean production processes and products that are safe for consumers and the environment,
- Participating in production, and designing experimental models and business and distribution chains at Hai Lua Vang Company, Viet Nam Housewares group;
- The projects on Poverty Reduction, Rural Development and Conservation of Natural Resources and Environment of MCF funds.
Through these activities, it will help students consolidate and perfect their professional knowledge, practice and improve soft skills, such as:
- Ability to find information and self-study to solve difficult problems and improve professional qualifications;
- Having motivation and attitude to study, work properly and seriously;
- Improving skills in presenting, communicating, persuading or negotiating to transfer science and technology to people;
- Great ability to gather and organize teamwork, have a strong intellectual ability to fully meet the output standards of the training programs, meet the increasing requirements of employers, have the ability to self-adapt to new job and working environment.
Some practical pictures